Monday, April 23, 2012

you


the deepest emotions are never spoken
the toughest things are most easily broken.

its easier to answer the call of mortal duty
than survive the waves of your immortal beauty.

its easier to imagine death by chance
than suffer the burn from your unknowing glance.

i wish i could forget and get on my way
your memories are embossed forever to stay.

your talk is sweet, but i know its fake
de rigeur for you, but my life's at stake.

you play it like a game, to amuse yourself
i've seen it before, i've burnt myself.

and yet again i find myself consoling my mind
pushing myself through the same old grind.

4 comments:

Tanuj gigras said...

Super awesome dude. Liked it. U rock :)

akhil said...

Thanks dude!

abhi said...

nice, very nice! :)

Mr. I said...

Nice one, but ahem for the 'theme'.. More ahem on gtalk :)