Sunday, August 23, 2009

Urgent Help Wanted

Well, it is 11pm, and I have an assignment submission tomorrow. I have done nothing all day. I read a friend's blog, wrote a nice and long comment (his gtalk status msg had him asking for comments), and then wondered why it never appeared. I made a list of all the things that I had wanted to do in insti since the day I came here. I am already in my final year and more than half of it remains undone.

And now, I am thinking of all the reasons I can possibly give my professor for not doing the assignment.

1. Sir, I did my assignment, but left the room door open, so the cat came in and urinated on it (yuck!!)

2. The monkeys tore it.

3. My Matlab crashed and I was not able to run the code. (I am not sure though that the assignment requires Matlab nor do I quite well know if matlab has a crashing tendency.)

4. I lost the questions sheet ( really lame)

5. I went to the hospital for some minor cough and they quarantined me suspecting swine flu. ( This might force me to miss a week of classes resulting in a W grade)

Junta, please help.

1 comment:

Taz said...

Tell The Prof you are from Pune and having cough and cold since past 1 Day. I am sure the prof Wouldn't care about the assignment anymore ;)