Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reason to be

You're the reason I wake up
at the early hour of the day,
to see if everything is set
perfectly your way.

You're the reason I smile
though sadness lies deep,
sweet conversations with you
are the joys that I keep.

You're the reason I laugh
though sorrow brings only tears,
you make me forget all
my worries and my fears.

You're the reason I dream,
to be with you all day,
moments of happiness and joy
I will carry all the way.

You're the reason my heart
beats faster or takes a dive,
you're the reason I live
and am still alive.

5 comments:

Rohit Sarma said...

Wow! toh kaun hai woh..!?

Anonymous said...

beauty

Kshitij said...

dude seriously... bol daal use. ab tere paas naukri hai, bangla hai, gaadi hai... and so on! :P (cant imagine you in bachchan style though)
sissy!

akhil said...

@cslv: T

@JD: thanks :)

@pressure: extension lag gaya toh naukri gayee :(

abhi said...

way to go ak! nice one...