Sunday, February 14, 2010

Currently on my mind

1. Philosophy of scoring systems in competitions
2. MATLAB code to solve an equation
3. Wiki page on OCD
4. Who should stand for secretary
5. I need to put a treat, but is it worth spending the cash?
6. Pending reimbursements and a large bundle of cash in my bag
7. Having a bath with hot water.
8. Scoring full marks in Quiz 1.
9. Confronting my BTP professor.
10. Why was my hand at rummy so bad today?
11. Stomach ache (thats not on my mind..i am experiencing it right now)
12. Why cant I die in some bomb blast
13. Do I have the guts to commit suicide? Is it the most logical thing to do?
14. Will going to Tirupathi improve life for me?
15. I should ditch my job and apply for PhD at IISc.
16. Why the hell am I doing all this on Valentine's day instead of going out for a good dinner?
17. Who the hell will I go out with? will i, ever?

4 comments:

Mr. I said...

You want me to post that Limerick to clear doubts on who you could go out with on V'day ? :P

Anonymous said...

Dude, thought 12 can be surely achieved. 13 seems easiest decision to take. :P - Adhokshaj

Anirudh Sivaraman said...

I completely understand the Tirupathi bit :)

SK

Nitin Sangwan said...

:D